The Brokk 60 mark II
- Perfect demolition robot for safe and effective demolition in confined spaces.
- Smallest remote-controlled demolition machine in the world.
- At least 7-8 times as effective as handheld equipment.
- ideal for indoor work on weak floors.
- can be transported in an ordinary passenger elevator.
- more durable design with protective steel plates, larger- dimensioned components and more industrial service features.
|Weight||500 kg (1102 lbs)|
|Width min||590 mm (23.2 in)|
|Height min||870 mm (34.3 in)|
|Motor output||5.5 kW|
|Recommended max weight attachment||80 kg (176 lbs)|
|Sound power level Lwa||82.9 db(A)|
|Transport speed, max.||2.5 km/h (0.7 m/s, 1.6 mph)|
|System pressure incr. to attachment max.||18 MPa (2611 psi)|
|Hydraulic system capacity||27 litres (7.1 US gal)|
|Pump flow max. at 50Hz||22 l/min (5.8 US gal/min)|
|Pump flow max. at 60Hz||22 l/min (5.8 US gal/min)|