IMANDAR has years of experience in maintaining and repairing industrial vacuum machines. Industrial vacuum on site requires to be maintained often to eliminate breakdowns and unwanted stoppages that could have been prevented by doing preventative maintenance properly.
IMANDAR maintenance department are experienced in repairing which also includes other parts requiring maintenance such as filter bags, engines of the vacuum, blowers of the vacuum.
IMANDAR service team comes and provides also:
- Fully equipped tools
- Qualified trained personnel
- Hydraulic and electrical fault finding
- Hydraulic cylinder testing and reconditioning
- PLC reprograming
- Blower and engine repair.
- The company also provides the industry with 24/7 maintenance and repair services.
- Common spares for industrial vacuum are kept at our site.
All the work that is done on the industrial vacuum machines are documented on inspections, followed by job cards which are issued to control manpower, spares and equipment.
Spares are issued against job cards and history is kept on all spares used on every machine.
Condition monitoring is also conducted to determine lifespans on the machines and with this information determine replacement intervals that will eliminate breakdowns.
- Service contract of complete package from repair to monitoring during shutdowns. We at IMANDAR tailor-make our service contract in order to suit our client requirement.
- Repair and service on site within promised time.
- Genuine OEM spares parts. Spare parts packages with reasonable cost, to avoid unexpected breakdowns resulting to time loss.